You’d like to come to BMB, you’ve already had a look at the ticket prices on Tixa, but you’re not sure where you can stay during the festival? We’ve got some good news! You can book your room with your weekend ticket. We’ve got a great forest location for you, just a couple of kilometres from Erdőbénye: Rókabérc guesthouse. It has two and four-bed rooms plus a sauna, swimming pool, stream and birdsong.
You can reserve 2 x 4-day entry ticket and 3-nights accommodation in twin room with breakfast on tixa. If you would like a 4-bed room, please write us an email!
Naturally there is transfer to Erdőbénye – if you don’t fancy walking or cycling – but the price is extra.
It’s also worth looking for somewhere to stay in the nearby villages and towns: Bodrogkisfalud, Tolcsva, Szegi, Szegilong, Bodrogkeresztúr, Boldogkőváralja, Mád, Tállya, Olaszliszka, Erdőhorváti, Bodrogolaszi, Sárospatak, Háromhuta, Tokaj, Tarcal.
Want to enjoy every minute of the festival from morning to night, and you don’t want to have to travel. But you love the romantic idea of the village, sleeping by the stream, serenaded by the dawn chorus, then choose our camping!
- Small tent for 3 days (2-3 people): 9000 HUF/night
- Large tent for 3 days (4-6 people): 15000 HUF/night
How to book your camping place:
- Write to us, and give your ticket number, tell us how many and size of the tents you would like and tell us the name and address of the person who will pick up the camping tickets.
- Transfer the agreed amount to the bank account:
OTP Bank: 11734169 – 20013169
Bank Address: 1051 Budapest, Nádor utca 16.
- Within two working days we will send an acknowledgement that the money has arrived.
- The camping tickets can be picked up at the event. The following info is needed: name, address, email address. Our staff may ask to see your ID card/passport to prove your identity.
Registration is only available until 30th of June!